Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Installing A Floor Fishing Boat I Have A Large Fish Tank Need Advice?

I have a large fish tank need advice? - installing a floor fishing boat

Well, here is my problem and would like to hear your thoughts:

My room is at the lowest level of a house ...
I have a concrete floor, as moisture is a problem along the route of the wall ...
I have a very large bowl that was given to me as a gift for Mother's Day ...
I fill them out and have fish in the more ... however
I "try" and put a floating floor, on the first ... (note the word "try ")...
Therefore, I expect the fish to a "floor" is installed (so far ).... Simply put bricks under the tank and leave, like a fixure stand in one place might happen (as ).... Or just jump so that concrete and to use some fish? Any idea or suggestion is welcome

1 comments:

Blue Rose said...

I live on the coast a "town or on the beach, which expanded to name a few. My husband, a house on very expensive in Stone Harbor, New Jersey, and refuses to floating floors, when someone asks you now, because of the constant salt" is air and moisture problems, regardless of humidifiers and heating of the Premier and cooling systems. Each year after the summer break something on the floor repairing Go. with tiles on the stand or see if you can measure the wheel for the job to block If you change the room later .......

Post a Comment