Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Zinsser Bin What Should I Apply To Protect BIN Shellac On Concrete?

What should I apply to protect BIN shellac on concrete? - zinsser bin

I have a problem of PET smell in my basement. The use of Zinsser BIN shellac on the concrete, can finally be the solution. I'm spreading some of the rooms. These will be carpeted.

A room with washing machine, oven, etc. will also cement. The soil in this area was previously sealed by a cleaning company contractors. What has gone trucks to apply to have a washing machine and drain. The smell was contained, but is back. There remained only be effective, but just not for long.

I would like in this area, BIN, because it seems to work. From its base spirit, I suppose, that the shellac airtight, waterproof, no. And I do not know how it will survive will be strengthened, etc.

Under the assumption that the BIN leaves smell, what can I put on it to protect it?

In another area, where the ground I was exposed to some BIN, dark colored, so it was not dirty. But memory is not usedd much. The odor problem is not everywhere, but I do everything, what color are consistent.

On other floors Kilz trial before the trash and did not work and saw that it would be more than the record, the hard rock. But I came Kilz few weeks and have not yet seen holding BIN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment