Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Laptop Hard Drive Usb Adapter Can I Use A 2 USB Bluetooth Devices To Connect A Laptop To An External Hard Drive?

Can I use a 2 USB Bluetooth devices to connect a laptop to an external hard drive? - laptop hard drive usb adapter

I do not have an external hard drive with USB port (Ethernet). I have no room for them on my desk, and I wish I could connect wirelessly. I know I can buy a USB Bluetooth adapter for about USD20.00 and if I have 2 of them, one for my laptop and for the hard drive, I wondered if I could access the hard drive in this manner. It would probably be pretty slow, but could live with that.

1 comments:

Che jrw said...

In theory it should work. The problem is that the appropriate drivers on disk so that you know how to communicate with the Bluetooth device.

It would be interesting to try, but you keep your receipts.

Post a Comment