Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Long Does It Take For Ramipril To Lower Blood Pressure I'm Taking A Diuretic ALTRACE On The Weekend To Lose Water Weight?

I'm taking a diuretic ALTRACE on the weekend to lose water weight? - how long does it take for ramipril to lower blood pressure

I have a big bet my boss ... I've heard that before I have to say that it is a stupid idea, because it is not healthy, and I will gain weight back bla bla ...
Ok .. So my boss has made a bet with me for 25 pounds from June 1 losing to September 8, the bet was that I can bet $ 100 - $ 1000 bet that the growing number that would match my set, choose accessed 10 times. Well, I thought: "If I could go to Paris too big or go home, right? So if I lose 25 pounds to win 8 September to $ 10,000!
As most of you know, is the use in 4 days! I have a long weekend to do certain things, so this is what happens.
My other boss, who is on my side of this bet has also had money in it, and gave me 3 tablets AlTrac its operation a month ago. The dOsage Ramipril/12.5mg hydrochlorothiazide is 10 mg per tablet.
How many tablets should I one day and effective weight loss of water?
I have to lose 4 pounds! I lost 21 pounds in a healthy way through exercise and nutrition.
Will I lose this weight? I would be happier if I am over 6 pounds, might lose something in order to be safe? I gave a drink of water on them?

Thank you for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment