Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Design A Baby Is This Actually Copyright Infringement?

Is this actually copyright infringement? - how much does it cost to design a baby

I have a small store CafePress. It is no more money. I would be surprised if I have more than $ 100 last year. The magazine focuses on support for infertile couples. One of the aims of the list of the proceedings of infertility, medicines, doctors and visitors, followed by "finally a baby in the arm .... think is invaluable."
Well, just take CafePress, it is a violation of copyright. I told them that this is probably not in his parody of "rules". I did not steal a logo. I am not referring to a particular ad or steal a notice of every word for word. Is it still a violation of copyright?
Moreover cafepress sent me a letter saying that MasterCard's rights in the form of advertising? One form of copyright? Many ads appear, soHow can a correct format?

Sorry, I think I'm angry because this modest little fish, and not ill-will basis and swallowed by a shark, mutating.

1 comments:

Songbyrd JPA ✡ said...

If you have fun on MasterCard, the format would be good. However, if you are using to promote it to a service, it is infringement. Sorry.

Post a Comment