Thursday, February 4, 2010

Scooter Audi What Is The Easiest And Cheapest Way To Ship A Scooter Across The Country?

What is the easiest and cheapest way to ship a scooter across the country? - scooter audi

I have a 50cc scooter that I need to come to Las Vegas, The Associated Press go. The car that I have is the A4 01 AUDIO so I thought to do the rental of a trailer UHAUL quickly and well, but that can cause stress on the wire. Let me know if you are a company that is less than $ 350 could not know, because help really.

2 comments:

Nigel M said...

or removal is the least expensive - unless you ask someone to get into the movie "Dumb and Dumber .......

Load of the trailer lights will not harm your car, take it easy.

I propose that we can take toward I-40 44 to Oklahoma City I-70 to St. Louis. The notes on the I-70 in Colorado and I-80 in Utah are serious.

num1dorf said...

I have a scooter with ships of the alliance. You have to pay about $ 175th It needs to be packaged. You can call 800-684-6359 or website is http://www.shipalliance.com

Post a Comment